General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ourpatterns.com
Webiste & Webshop
Welcome to ourpatterns.com
Webiste & Webshop
These General Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to ourpatterns.com (the “Website”), which is operated by HIGHEST EXCITEMENT GmbH, Währinger Straße 115/19, 1180 Vienna. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “you” is the person accessing the website, and “we” or “us” refers to ourpatterns.com. By accessing the website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not use or access the website.
1. While ourpatterns.com takes reasonable steps to provide a reliable service, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website will be uninterrupted and/or error-free.
2. We are not responsible for your use of other websites that are accessed via links from our website. Such links are neither controlled by us nor do we endorse them.
3. the website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to the Website and all transactions on or through it.
4. All rights, including copyrights and database rights, contained on the Site are owned by HIGHEST EXCITEMENT GmbH and/or our licensors, except as permitted by law. You may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available the content of our website to third parties or use it for commercial purposes. You may not use the content of our website to create a database (otherwise electronically). All other rights are reserved.
5. We reserve the right:
(i) modify or withdraw this Website (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and you acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
(ii) change the Terms from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) after any such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check periodically to see whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms, you must immediately cease using the Website.
You may browse the website without registering. However, you must register as an online customer in order to purchase items through our website. If you register as an online customer, your username is your valid email address and you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for all actions taken under your username by you or by anyone else. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. If you register as an online customer, you agree that all information you provide is true and correct in all respects and you will notify us immediately of any changes to that information.
We may collect and store personal information when you visit the Site, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, transactional information based on your activities on the Site and correspondence sent to us, and other information from your interaction with the Site, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Sites, IP address and standard web protocol information, and additional information you may be required to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect personal information about you in the following ways: any information you provide when you purchase products from us; and any other information you provide when you inquire about our activities, send us an e-mail, call or write to us, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Any information we collect through our website or through correspondence with you will be used to operate and improve the service we provide and to personalize our service. We undertake to use your personal data only for the following purposes:
1. to plan and manage the business activities of ourpatterns.com, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences
2. technical administration of our website
4. providing information on the services we offer.
5. inform you about offers and news from ourpatterns.com
6. You will occasionally be made aware of offers from other companies that we believe may be of interest to you, either by sending the information to you yourself or by providing certain details to other companies so that they may contact you directly.
7. Managing and fulfilling your order, including verifying your payment method or credit card account details and, where necessary, performing credit checks and protecting against fraud and theft We may therefore also share information about how you manage your account with lenders and credit reference agencies. During your registration process, you will have the opportunity to choose some of the ways in which we may use your information. See “Your permission” and “Help us grow” to find out what you do not want to be informed about.
There are only four circumstances in which we may share some of your information with others:
2. to external research companies that we may ask to contact you directly for your opinion on our service.
3. we occasionally provide names, addresses and e-mail addresses to partners we trust whose products we think may interest you, unless you later withdraw this permission. (See “Help us grow” below).
4. if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information about your activities while using the Network, we will do so.
Data on the Internet
The Internet is a global network, so your data can be transferred internationally. This may also include locations outside the European Union. When you visit or shop at ourpatterns.com, you consent and authorize us to process data in this manner.
How we protect information
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or that we send to you over the Internet). We are not responsible for any damage to you or others resulting from the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end, all personal data we store is stored on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and subcontractors who need the information to complete a particular job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
Please note that this information may be collected and used by others whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments (such as message boards, email, or chat areas). In short, if you post personal information online that is available to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also, remember to close your browser window when you have finished working on the site. This is to ensure that other users cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with others or use a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will make every effort to ensure security on our systems.
How to unsubscribe
If you do not wish to receive further e-mail messages from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the end of a newsletter e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by other companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail, e-mail or email Otherwise, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us about other companies that we believe may be of interest to you, please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us grow
In order to grow, to be successful and to offer you an ever wider range of high quality products, we need to attract more wonderful customers like you. We depend on the many of you who tell your friends and family about us, and we encourage other companies to introduce us to their customers. If we sincerely believe that you are interested, we will source and send offers from other companies For you – you are all listed under Partners and Mastermind. You will see the people who really have something to offer. If you do not want to receive information from us about offers from other companies that we think you might be interested in, please send us an email. email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. To be able to order at ourpatterns.com, cookies must be activated in your browser. This happens automatically with most web browsers. We do not store any personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create. However, we do use encrypted information to improve your experience on the site.
We give you this information as part of our initiative to comply with applicable laws and to ensure that we are honest and clear about your privacy when you use our site. Please be assured that our website uses only the minimum number of cookies to ensure that it operates at the best level possible for you.
In order to take full advantage of online shopping and the personalized features of ourpatterns.com, cookies must be accepted on your computer, tablet or cell phone, as we can only provide you with certain personalized features of this website if you use them.
Our cookies do not store any confidential information such as name, address or payment details. They only contain the key that is linked to this information after you sign in. However, if you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from ourpatterns.com or another website, you may use your browser to do so. Every browser is different. Therefore, check your browser’s help menu (or your cell phone’s manual) to learn how to change your cookie settings.
Enable and manage cookies
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, it means that your shopping experience on our site is limited to browsing and research. You cannot add products to your shopping cart and purchase them.
If you are unsure about the type and version of the web browser you are using to access the Internet:
For PCs: Click “Help” at the top of the browser window and select the “About” option. For Macs: With the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the “About” option
This website uses certain analysis tools from Timme Hosting. These analysis tools use “cookies”, which are text files and “beacons” that are clear image files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the website. The information generated by cookies and beacons about your use of the website (including your IP address and other information in log files) will be transmitted to and stored by Timme Hosting on servers in Germany. Timme Hosting uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, which is compiled
The full functionality of this website: By using this website, you agree to Timme Hosting processing the data collected about you in the manner and for the purpose described above.